In this portion of the competition, you will be raising funds for others in need in honour of Imam Ali (as), who was known for taking care of the needy.
- Participants will create their own campaign.
- All campaigns which raise over £110 in honour of Amir al Mumineen (as) will be entered.
- Create your campaign by visiting this link and clicking the button “Raise Money”.
- The campaign will already be pre-filled for you with an option to add your very own special message.
- The fundraiser which raises the most funds will be gifted a £500 scholarship towards their education in honour of the Gate of Knowledge.
In the creative portion, you can display why Imam Ali (as) inspires you.
- Participants will make a piece to demonstrate their love for Imam Ali (as) and why he inspires them.
- Children between the ages of 4-8 should submit an art piece demonstrating this.
- Children between the ages of 9-12 should submit a poem or lecture about this topic.
- A winner will be chosen from each age group.
- Each winner will receive a £50 amazon gift card.
- Entries should be sent to [email protected]
To learn more access our PDF Fundraising Package with all the details on the competition by clicking on the image below!