Each year, millions travel to commemorate Arbaeen, walking from Najaf to Karbala, Iraq.
This is a time to commemorate the tragedies that befell the Holy Household (as) as well as honour and demonstrate our commitment to uphold their legacies and teachings.
Last year, in Muharram and Safar, you:
- Provided the equivalent of over 3,368 months worth (over 280 years) of clean water supply to families in need
- Built 10 water wells serving over 10,000 people in remote communities with little to no access to clean water
- Provided over 25,000 meals to orphans and vulnerable families
- Provided food for over 2,555 vulnerable people at our local office
- Delivered tens of thousands of pounds of emergency aid to Afghanistan and Yemen
- Helped provide services to an estimated 100,000 Zuwaar at our Pole 470 Mowkeb
This Arbaeen, let’s come together to offer a helping hand to those in need across the world and serve the Zuwaar of Imam Hussain (as).